Compaq Presario 3000
  • I bought this laptop used on ebay over a year ago
  • What I love about this laptop is that it has a large 16 screen, a nice touchpad and it is easy to use

• by opalpearl3

This is a review of the Compaq Presario 3000 laptop. Technically, the model is a 3005 US. The label on the front of this laptop says Presario 3000. However, on the model number located on the bottom, it says 3005 US.

I bought this laptop used on ebay over a

year ago. It has been terrific and a good bargain at around $200. It has 4 usb ports, a 40 gb harddrive, and 1gb of ram. It also has a dvd/cd rom.

I am currently running xp on it but it will run on vista basic. I will probably ...

• be upgrading soon, even though I am not too thrilled with Vista.

What I love about this laptop is that it has a large 16″ screen, a nice touchpad and it is easy to use.

I rated it 8 out of 10 because I can’t seem to get the sound working

on it. That is probably why the previous owner sold it.

Anyways, it is a great laptop. If I can ever afford a new one, the only thing I would want different is a larger harddrive. And sound of course.

I hope you find this review helpful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631302596320628/k2311a0213/2.13.09