Pan Pacific Singapore  » Hotels  »
7 Raffles Blvd | Marina Square, Singapore 039595, Singapore
  • I still enjoyed our stay in the beautiful country of Singapore
  • I love Singapore, People are so warm and friendly
  • We happened to stay in one of the best hotel that i stayed for just a short period, but i was very pleased
  • I thought we have to wait for everything to be ready
  • I definitely suggest that you should book in advance and choose some great deals/ package so you will make the most out of your stay

• by Arwen

We went to Singapore for a weekend holiday. We stayed there for 3 days. Although, it’s a very short trip. I still enjoyed our stay in the beautiful country of Singapore. I love Singapore, People are so warm and friendly. We happened to stay in one of the best hotel that i stayed for just a short period, but i was very pleased. We arrived at

around 10 am, and I was kind of sleepy so I wanted to take a nap before lunch time. We were already booked, so I was hoping it will only take just few minutes to set up everything the moment we arrived. And guess what? I was right. I thought we have to wait for everything to be ready. The staff are very helpful and friendly.

• They just did everything that we need.

This Hotel has also another plus! It’s the location. We don’t need to wait for hours just get to anywhere that we want to visit. It’s very accessible. Marina and Suntec were just minutes away from the hotel. My husband find the bar very nice, while I think the pool looks very cozy, Our room was very spacious and

comfy. Looks very clean as well,

The first thing that I usually checked on rooms was the smell. The room smells clean. I definitely recommend this for a girlfriend trip. Or a honeymoon weekend. Couples will enjoy the facilities and the excellent service. I definitely suggest that you should book in advance and choose some great deals/ package so you will make the most out of your stay.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21302596210528/k2311a0213/2.13.09