Shakeys restaurant  » Restaurants  »
1st Flr South Mall Las Piñas City, Philippines
  • Hi there, this is Anna and I really love to eat
  • They are one of the best restaurants I ever been to

• by anna

Hi there, this is Anna and I really love to eat. Me and my friends loves food trip. And one of our most favorite restaurants is Shakeys. It serves pizza, pasta, chicken, mojos (potatoes) and a lot more. Anyway, you can find Shakeys here in the Philipines. Everywhere here in Manila.

After our work every weekend, we

never missed eating out at Shakeys. The food are good and delicious. And this is the reason why we keep on coming back here. Especially, the Shakeys Special Pizza, it really tastes good that you feel like it is the end of your life that you should it the pizza already before it lasts. One of ...

• our favorite there also is the Spaghetti Carbonara. This Spaghetti Carbonara should not be absent whenever we are eating there, this should always be present. Including the mojos and the big juicy fried chicken which you will never forget when you eat it.

Whenever I have time for my family I still choose Shakeys to eat there.

The Platter meal makes us full and really satisfied. Aside from that they accepts credit cards so if ever I don’t have the cash yet I can still go there and eat with the rest of the gang.

I can rate restaurant 10. They are one of the best restaurants I ever been to. Come and see!!!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71302596180528/k2311a0213/2.13.09