Konka TV
2.0
  • So as the eldest among my sisters, I bought Konka TV because we want to watch right away
  • I was so disappointed when we brought it to the house because there are channels which are not available like channel 2, 4, 5, 9, 13, and etc. We can only watch channel 7 and 11

• by anna

We had our Samsung TV since 1986. However, it did not work year 2008 anymore because it is too old already. Imagine, 22 years when we had it and maximized the use of it everyday from five in the morning until ten in the evening.

So as the eldest among my sisters, I bought

Konka TV because we want to watch right away. We bought it at SM mall. It is a 21″ inch TV. Brand new. I was so disappointed when we brought it to the house because there are channels which are not available like channel 2, 4, 5, 9, 13, and etc. We can only ...

• watch channel 7 and 11. I was so sad when we found out that the signal frequency of that TV is not working properly. We are so regretful that time about the TV we bought. So right now, we just watch movies from DVD and CD’s.

So right now, we are trying and looking

forward to buy new TV. But we are going to buy Samsung, just like our TV before. We can get all channels clearly and watch anytime. And aside from that, It takes about more than 20 years before it lasts.

We learned the lesson, buy high quality products like Samsung. Think twice and smart.

-15
    Dominic says :

re : So as the eldest among my sisters, I bought Konka TV because we want to watch right away
    Wasted money if buy Konka Tv. I bought for my gaming monitor its not working. Konka company ask $ 210 for fix but new tv $ 399 it’s not going to work more then 2 years. Go with good brand. Don’t waste your time and money with cheaper brand like Konka

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161302596160528/k2311a0213/2.13.09