Jet Star Asia  » Airlines  »
  • I like their website too having links and guides to things you need when you reach your destinations
  • I've also noticed them really going out of the way to help out passengers with babies, coz the one seated beside us has a baby crying all throughout the flight
  • All in all, this airline is highly recommended with the fabulous price, timely and friendly service, I'd definitely fly JetStar Asia again

• by chinita

We’ve been trying out budget airlines operating in the Southeast Asia region and last October 2008 was oour first time to try Jetstar Asia. We were flying from Manila to Singapore and from Singapore to Phnom Penh.

Ticketing was a breeze. We just logged in online and with a credit card, the entire process just took few minutes

and we just printed the e-tickets sent to our email. I like their website too having links and guides to things you need when you reach your destinations. They have car rental, hotel, insurance and travel guide exclusives.

As expected of a budget airline, baggage allowance is a bit low compared to regular airlines. We had excess baggage as we were traveling with our daughter but was well accommodated by the check-in personnel and charged with an additional fee.

The aircraft cabin was pretty spacious for a budget airline. NO food provided but you can buy some snacks and they also have a limited selection of rice meals if you get really hungry.

What I like ...

• Jet Star Asia
      about flying to Singapore with Jet Star is that it uses Changi Airport unlike other budget airlines who lands in the Budget Terminal a bit far from the main terminal. This is great if you have a connecting flight flying from Changi.

The second leg of our trip to Phnom Penh was also good. Check in personnel as

well as flight crew were really accommodating and friendly. I’ve also noticed them really going out of the way to help out passengers with babies, coz the one seated beside us has a baby crying all throughout the flight.

All in all, this airline is highly recommended with the fabulous price, timely and friendly service, I’d definitely fly JetStar Asia again.

Chong says :

To Whom It May Concern, May I know what is the fare to flight from KL to Singapore? Thank you. Regards, Chong

John says :

The fare is going to depend on a number of factors. I’m not exactly sure what KL is an abbreviation for, but you can view prices and book flights online via the Jet star website:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401302596050528/k2311a0213/2.13.09