2009 Grammy Awards  » Entertainment  »
1.5
  • I thought that there should have been more awards shown
  • To be honest I didn't watch the whole show because I was so disappointed in the way the show was presented

• by LP Jardine

I watched the 2009 Grammy Awards this evening. I was sorely disappointed this year. I thought that there should have been more awards shown. I know they are pressed for time. I felt however that their was considerable flash without enough substance.

However, there are other winners and nominees

I have never heard of.

I would have liked to see more of the awards that were not presented on air.

I did think that certain performances were very good. Jennifer Hudson performed very soulfully, also Carrie Underwood gave a spirited rendition of “Last Name”.

I thought Jennifer Nettles acceptance ...

• speech was cute, though.

There were a few collaborations that worked well such as Allison Kraus and Robert Plant, as well as Al Green with Justin Timberlake.

The ceremony seemed almost hapahazard so you never which award would be presented next.

To be honest I didn’t watch the whole show because I was

so disappointed in the way the show was presented. I thought it could have been much better.

I do respect the work that each artist puts into their work and this does not reflect on them only the 2009 Grammy Award Show.

I do wish to congratulate the winners of the awards, however.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591302596040528/k2311a0213/2.13.09