TEXT WISE International prepaid card  » Cellular services  »
  • After few hours of searching the Internet, I found the Text Wise prepaid card that allows me to text abroad with cheap rates per text
  • I therefore recommend this to Filipinos who of course resides in the Philippines if they need to have a constant communication with their love ones are in abroad right now

• by jesbellaine

I have many friends and relatives who work abroad particularly in Saudi and USA. I find it hard to send them text messages everyday because it is very expensive on my part. Here in the Philippines, one text message is like 25 pesos (up to $1) if you want to send a message via text messaging. Since it is really important for me to have a continuous communication with my family abroad, I took

the time to surf in the Internet for a prepaid card that offers cheap deal.

After few hours of searching the Internet, I found the “Text Wise” prepaid card that allows me to text abroad with cheap rates per text! Normally, if I send text messages to my relatives or boyfriend abroad, it costs me like 1 dollar or so but with this prepaid card, it is like $0.10 cents per text! It ...

• is really a super savings right! Plus the fact that the message is not delayed as well, you can even talk to the customer service if you need some information with this card. Good thing about this prepaid card is that, it applies to all SIM CARD company such us Globe, Smart or even SUN cellular! You just have to register the number and name of the person you would like to send a
        message. Pretty easy and simple right!

I have been using this prepaid service card for almost 9 months now and I saved 100 dollars already plus they give me free 15 minutes call to USA and Canada for patronizing their service. Good deal for me!

I therefore recommend this to Filipinos who of course resides in the Philippines if they need to have a constant communication with their love ones are in abroad right now.

kate says :

im a new user of textwise..followed all the instructions in registering… but sad to say the person im sending to doesnt recieve my msgs… its like TIM space plus my msg right? and my load is being deducted but he isnt receiving any of my txt messages…can u pls do something about it pls.

Marg says :

You should put the country code if you’re sending it internationally, and also the area code if necessary. The other person did not receive messages from me if these were not included.

Jesbellaine replies :

Hi Kate, it would be better if you call the textwise service… I always do when I encounter problems. You need to enter the correct combination of numbers cell phone number in order for it to work. Cheers

Alexis says :

Hi I tried using textwise to text my BF who lives in the US, however my bf did not receive the text message. Then, I received a text message from Activation no. saying that my message was rejected by my BF`s Int`l Network and that I have to reply stating my BF`s Int`l Network. Well, I just don`t understand how can this be a problem. As of this writing, I`m still waiting for the result since I already replied with the information needed. Another thing is, I just realize that they would have access to all the messages that I will be sending so I`m worried about my privacy since I really send intimate messages to my BF. I admit though that if this thing really works, I can save a lot on Int`l text messaging. Thanks.

Jules Li says :

If you are sending a message, the receiver’s phone needs to have the capability to receive international messages as well. It seems like the phone may not have that feature.

gilbert garcia says :

if i will cost 5 pesos per txt to japan how much will cost if they will reply

Marg says :

The rates are the same for sending/receiving, so it would be 5 pesos.

janice says :

where can we seen the textwise prepaid card? I mean how where can we buy it?thanks

Jules Li says :

There are several locations online. Enter text wise international into google and it will provide several options. However, if you are looking for a physical location this would vary depending on where you’re located.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221302596000528/k2311a0213/2.13.09