Burn after Reading  » Movies  »
1.0
  • As soon as I thought it was getting to a point, George Clooney kills Brad Pitt and at that point it sucked
  • You didn't even see it was coming and I think it kind of ruined the movie
  • I feel like the first hour of the movie was the best
  • I highly recommend not watching this movie

• by Brooke

Brad Pitt, George Clooney and other good actors play in this movie. So you would think it is a good movie, right? Well it’s not in my opinion.

Other than a couple funny moments with Brad Pitt the movie sucked.

As soon as I thought it was getting to a point, George Clooney

kills Brad Pitt and at that point it sucked.

You didn’t even see it was coming and I think it kind of ruined the movie.

Not that you didn’t see it coming, it just wasn’t good in the movie.

After that the movie started to be bad, it just got worse and worse.

...

• The ending of the movie was disastrous.

I feel like the first hour of the movie was the best.

Other than the movie having me laugh a couple of times with Brad Pitt’s character it was a total waste of time.

I wish now that I wouldn’t have watched it.

I definitely don’t

recommend this movie.

I don’t understand why such good actors would play in such a movie! I highly recommend not watching this movie… it was a waste of time.

It kind of dragged out and once you think it is getting to a point, once something starts happening the movie turns the other way.

Burn after Reading

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111202595910728/k2311a0212/2.12.09