Aquatech sport watch  » Watches  »
1.0
  • I bought the Aquatech sport watch because I was looking for a new watch band at Wal Mart and this watch was acutally just a few pennies more than their cheapest watchband
  • This may not seem like much but after two months it is a full minute off, which can be a problem if I have to be exactly on time for my job or a class
  • I further regret this purchase because I clearly did not buy a durable watch and this will be in the landfill very soon

• by jamesa9791
      I bought the Aquatech sport watch because I was looking for a new watch band at Wal Mart and this watch was acutally just a few pennies more than their cheapest watchband. The Aquatech watch is water resistant and it has a chime, alarm, and stopwatch. It is not as easy to use as my previous Timex watch.

The instructions are confusing and they are wrong about how to set the alarm (hold the lower-right button and press the lower-left button.

When the day letters are outlined the alarm is on).

Once you figure out everything its ok but using this watch is completely unintuitive. I like the style of this watch.

It looks like a high-quality sport watch, and the big rubbery look makes it look heavy-duty. I have a better watch for running so the functions that this watch has are enough for me.

After owning this watch for about a year one of the miniature rivets that holds the ...

• rubber on the front fell off. By this time all of the markings that label which button is which had also worn off.

Without that last rivet I doubt if the watch is waterproof anymore, and not being able to read any of the markings is annoying. Also, the watch runs slow by about a half-second per day.

I have to be exactly on time for my job or a class. I used my old Timex watch for years without any of these problems, so the Aquatech watch must just be a product of Wal-Mart’s inferior parts and foreign labor.

I feel guilty about buying this watch because of all of the problems surrounding Wal-Mart including possible mistreatment of workers. I further regret this purchase because I clearly did not buy a durable watch and this will be in the landfill very soon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 64290559590431/k2311a0529/5.29.06