Christina’s House movie  » Movies  »
2.5
  • If you are really in the mood for a good movie then I suggest watching something else
  • It was interesting in the beginning of the movie, the middle started to drag out a little bit
  • One complaint I do have is that near the end of the movie it gets a tiny bit gory and I don't think it should have been
  • I thought it was an alright movie overall

• by Righteous Kill

I watched this movie on lifetime Movie network the other day. It was an overall alright movie. It was worth watching but it isn’t a movie I would watch again or buy.

It’s a good movie for a rainy day. If you are really in the mood for a good movie then I suggest

watching something else.

It’s about this girl who lives in this house with her dad and younger brother. She feels like someone has been in the room with her a lot of the time.

Her journal keeps going missing and weird things happen as she is in the house. She hears weird noises from ...

• the house at night.

It was interesting in the beginning of the movie, the middle started to drag out a little bit. I kind of just wanted the movie to just end so that I can see what happens.

One complaint I do have is that near the end of the movie it gets

a tiny bit gory and I don’t think it should have been. Overall it was a decent movie but not a great one.

The actors were pretty good, the story could have been a lot more interesting. It was kind of like you were waiting for something to happen.

I thought it was an alright movie overall.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111202595890728/k2311a0212/2.12.09