Mary kay timewise 3 in 1 cleanser
  • Here's another product that I think would be very helpful to all those busy moms like me
  • I was hoping to find just a simple cleanser over the counter, I bought one product and i didn't like it, It made my skin dry after only a month of use
  • I recommend that you should ask a consultant if this product would be the perfect match for your skin type, or else it might dries up your skin

• by Arwen

Here’s another product that I think would be very helpful to all those busy moms like me. I have been using this product for about 6 months now. And I just fell in love from the moment I purchased this thing from a friend who is a

Mary Kay consultant. I was hoping to find just a simple cleanser over the counter, I bought one product and i didn’t like it, It made my skin dry after only a month of use. When i started using mary kay timewise 3 in 1 cleanser which is just perfect for my skin type which is combination of oily and dry.

My T-zone is always oily and then my cheeks are always dry. And when it is cold season, It’s the other way around. So this is just perfect for my skin. This product ...

• Mary kay timewise 3 in 1 cleanser
      helps skin in 3 ways. Cleanse. Exfoliate. Freshen our skin, Actually, I think it has done a lot more thing to my skin. First, this product made my skin smoother, and maintained it. The micro beads helped to exfoliate it.

I just love this product. I recommend

that you should ask a consultant if this product would be the perfect match for your skin type, or else it might dries up your skin. We should be careful in choosing skin products, especially, if you have very sensitive skin. Don’t just rely on what you read. Ask.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531202595800728/k2311a0212/2.12.09