Motorola TalkAbout Earbud with Microphone  » Electronics  »
  • I found the earbud cushion very comfortable although I found the earbud a little big for my ears but that was not a problem at all
  • The actual cost was 14 dollars and I had to shell 2 dollars towards shipping cost
  • A longer cord would definitely add another star rating to this product

• by rambo78

This product is nice and functions well. It delivered the performance I expected from it. The sound quality is good. I found the earbud cushion very comfortable although I found the earbud a little big for my ears but that was not a problem at all. I got used to

it within a few days.

I purchased it for around 16 dollars. The actual cost was 14 dollars and I had to shell 2 dollars towards shipping cost. I find this price pretty reasonable as this functions very well. The only complaint I have about this earbud/mic unit is that the cord ...

• is too short. I guess it has been designed for people below 5.5 or similar heights. Taller people like me will have problems with the short cord wire.

I had problems with the earlier earbud which did not stay connected to the phone when I did some movements, fortunately I

did not face any such problem with this one.

Overall it is an economical, useful, easy to use product and functions pretty well. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would give this product 7 on 10. A longer cord would definitely add another star rating to this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161202595700728/k2311a0212/2.12.09