Institute of computer Accountant
0.5
Siliguri
  • I decided to take up some computer course which could at least help me get a job
  • I paid the admission fee and started my classes soon after
  • I was quite happy and was dreaming of getting a good job but the problem gradually started popping up

• by lovemehatesu

After completing my graduation I did not know what to do. In the era of computer technology I was left stranded with no computer skills or any great degree to back me up. Being a B.com graduate was just not enough to get me a job and I did not have the financial backing to go for higher studies. I decided to take up some computer course which could at least help me get a job. Being a commerce student I obviously opted for an accounting course which could give me firsthand knowledge of the latest accounting software’s (especially Tally 7.2).

/> Siliguri is the nearby town and so I went to search for a good institute providing some quality knowledge on all the latest accounting software’s. One of my friends told me about the Institute of computer Accountant located in Siliguri and I visited the institute along with him. The institute promised a good job on completion of the course and I was lured by the 100 % placement guarantee the institute promised. Everything looked great about the institute and it looked quite professional in the approach. I paid the admission fee and started my classes soon after. It was a ...

• year’s course and everything went well for the first few months. The classes were on time and delivered some quality knowledge on the subject. I was quite happy and was dreaming of getting a good job but the problem gradually started popping up. Firstly the teachers left the institute and we seldom had our classes being held, most often it was suspended due to some reason or other. Secondly the fees we paid were being mis-appropriated and we were sometimes asked to pay double the fees. Lastly one fine day when we reached the institute we found the gates locked and
        all our batch mates were in a state of panic. The institute had shut down without any prior information and the owner had run away with all the course fees. We well all speechless and could not understand what to do.

We did complain to the office located in Kolkata but nothing really happened and we were cheated of our hard earned money by this bunch of hypocrites running the institute.

Another branch has opened up since then but would suggest people from trusting this private institutes as they can pull down the shutter anytime and leave you speechless gasping for breath.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 501202595680728/k2311a0212/2.12.09