Avon Bubble Bath  » Cosmetics  »
  • The thing I love most about Avon Bubble Bath is that it does not get watered down
  • This product from Avon is thick and creamy and with careful use, I found that a bottle lasts up to three months
  • Overall, I would really recommend this product to everyone who want great smelling bubble baths and soft, well moisturized skin

• by grl2475

I love taking a bath. It is my way of relaxing after a hard days work. I used to buy bubble baths from the grocery store but I find that all they do is cleanse my skin, because after each bath I find my skin to be dry, just like I used soap on it which I really don’t like.

Fortunately, some

of my relatives from abroad sent me Avon Bubble Bath, six bottles of it! It comes in a variety of scents like original, milk and honey, french lilac, vanilla cream, peach and soft pink. I love all of it!

The thing I love most about Avon Bubble Bath is that it does not get watered down. This product from Avon is thick ...

• and creamy and with careful use, I found that a bottle lasts up to three months! A cap full of this product creates a rich lather which lasts longer than most brands I have tried.

Aside from the wonderful scent it gives off, I love how it moisturized the skin at the same time, I love how my skin feels after every

bath, unlike other products I tried which have left it dry.

Overall, I would really recommend this product to everyone who want great smelling bubble baths and soft, well moisturized skin. It’s a pity Avon doesn’t sell this here in the Philippines, good thing I have relatives who buy them for me, or else, my daily bath routine would never be complete.

Avon Bubble Bath

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311202595560628/k2311a0212/2.12.09