Avon Moisture Therapy Hand Cream
  • I have spent lots of money buying lotions and cream to alleviate the problem, but I ended up with products that don't work, until I discovered, Avon Moisture Therapy Hand Cream
  • By far, it is the best hand cream I have ever used

• by grl2475

I am a stay at home mom. What that means is that I do a lot of things around the house especially the kitchen. Doing things like cooking, washing dishes and the like has taken a toll on my hands, making them the skin on my hands dry and rough to the touch.

I have spent lots of money buying

lotions and cream to alleviate the problem, but I ended up with products that don’t work, until I discovered, Avon Moisture Therapy Hand Cream.

I loved this hand cream from the moment I first used it. By far, it is the best hand cream I have ever used. It goes on smooth and is very creamy. It is greasy and ...

Avon Moisture Therapy Hand Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311202595550628/k2311a0212/2.12.09