Victoria’s Secret Love Spell  » Perfume  »
  • One time I was at a local PX store and the owner told me to try Love Spell, since one of my friends uses Love Spell as a perfume, I decided to give it a try
  • I Love the scent of Love Spell since it was not that strong although I am not really that satisfied since I prefer to have a more sweet scent which is more flowery and not to mention sensual
  • My friends say that they love the scent since it is not that strong but I really don't agree with them
  • I still recommend using it though since it is a product of my favorite perfume brand which is Victoria's Secret

• by maffy

I love perfumes and I adore them so much. It’s been a couple of years that I became a Victoria’s Secret user and I have tried most of their perfumes.

to give it a try.

I Love the scent of Love Spell since it was not that strong although I am not really that satisfied since I prefer to have a more sweet scent which is more flowery and not to mention sensual.

I still have half full bottle since I don’t use it too often I just like to use ...

• it when I’ll be out for an hour or two since for me the scent doesn’t last that long.

My friends say that they love the scent since it is not that strong but I really don’t agree with them.

This perfume for me is just for normal days like going for a walk or something like that.

I don’t use

it on parties at all.

I still recommend using it though since it is a product of my favorite perfume brand which is Victoria’s Secret.

It is my trusted product and I can say that its all worth my money.

I love using it and recommend it.

If you are the type of person who prefers simple scent and not a strong one.

Victoria's Secret Love Spell

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561202595520628/k2311a0212/2.12.09