Clearasil Ultra Vanishing Acne Treatment Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • While visiting a local pharmacy looking for a product that would work, I noticed the Clearasil Ultra Vanishing Acne Treatment Cream
  • The second problem was the fact that although the smell of the cream was not very heavy, it was slightly unpleasant and reminded very slightly of a rotten dairy product
  • As for results, I found that the Clearasil cream was not very helpful for my acne
  • I would not recommend this product for those who have sensitive skin since the Benzoyl Peroxide is pretty much guaranteed to dry out your skin and make your acne even worse

• by Rhino

As a young man, I often have to deal with the appearance of a few small pimples on my face that I try to get rid of as soon as possible. While visiting a local pharmacy looking for a product that would work, I noticed the Clearasil Ultra Vanishing Acne Treatment Cream. The small 1 Oz. tube was by far the smallest package I saw on the shelf compared to the other brands, and the price was roughly $5, which was not very expensive, so I thought I would give it a try. I was drawn to buy it by the name, since the

product promises to vanish acne, and that was exactly what I had been looking for.

The first inconvenience I noticed with the cream was the fact that the small tube shriveled up like a toothpaste tube does after several uses. By the time I got through half of the product’s contents, I already needed a new one since I could not squeeze out the remaining cream. The second problem was the fact that although the smell of the cream was not very heavy, it was slightly unpleasant and reminded very slightly of a rotten dairy product.

The application of the product was slightly unpleasant, since the ...

• Clearasil cream did not rub into the skin very well and left behind small, noticeable, white spots that indicated where I had applied the cream.

As for results, I found that the Clearasil cream was not very helpful for my acne. Instead of vanishing it like the packaging promised, the active ingredient of the cream, Benzoyl Peroxide, dried my skin to the point where it actually attracted new pimples to form. The dryness was very uncomfortable since I then needed to find a moisturizer to relieve the dryness that was left behind by Clearasil’s cream.

I would not recommend this product for those who have sensitive

skin since the Benzoyl Peroxide is pretty much guaranteed to dry out your skin and make your acne even worse. However, I would recommend the Clearasil cream for those who have very rare acne problems and just need an occasional touch-up product to clear up the acne. Occasional use (rather than my daily use) would be more effective and would not cause the degree of drying that I experienced. Also, I would recommend the product for travelers since the 1 Oz. package is extremely convenient to carry anywhere and it not as bulky as many other bottles and boxes offered by brands other than Clearasil.

Clearasil Ultra Vanishing Acne Treatment Cream
    juned says :

sir, i have so many pimples on my face since 2 years. cause of pimples my face is now slowly,slowly going to dry. I used many creams and also aayurwadik creams but found no result. please help me quickly.

Galega says :

You have used many creams, including herbal creams, with no result.

And, you are still looking for suggestion regarding another cream that you can try. I think using lots of products on your face is creating problems which is evident to you.

I would suggest you to visit a dermatologist and discuss your problems. Follow the prescription and you should get some result.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311202595350628/k2311a0212/2.12.09