SwissCard - Sapphire Translucent Swiss Army Knife  » Other  »
  • I like Swiss Army Knives,and the smaller, the better
  • I cried for bit, cause I love my Swiss Army Credit Card knife, then, I went to my favorite store, (www. amazon

• by Rhonlynn

I like Swiss Army Knives,and the smaller, the better. I previously owned the oringal Swisscard, that was grey colored. I owned it for over 10 years, and broke the scissors.

I cried for bit, cause I love my Swiss Army Credit Card knife, then, I went to my favorite store, (www. amazon.

com), and searched for the Credit Card knife. Several Swisscards were available, but the one I

chose, is translucent blue.

It is the size of a creidt card,and almost as thin. It has a pin, pen, toothpick, and scissors, a very sharp knife, and a nail file type knife.

The scissors fold out of one end, where the little plastic toothpick, and writing pen is located. The toothpick and pen are seperate,and slip into the sides of the knife.

On one length side, is ...

• a straight edge ruler. On the other short side is the knife, and nail file.

The model I have does not have a light, but some do. I find this most unique, as it fits exactly into my credit card slot in my wallet.

I’ve used the scissors for cutting tags off of items, and assisting in opening up plastic off of bottles or such. The

knife edge comes in handy for small boxes from the mail, or other small items.

It’s not made for large items, nor would it be purchased for it. It’s one of my more favorite gadgets, except, it must be remembered to remove the credit card knife from the wallet, before trying to go through the TSA at the airport.

I really enjoy having it,and it comes in handy, often.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121202595250628/k2311a0212/2.12.09