Lubriderm Lotion  » Cosmetics  »

• by adit

My skin type is combination (normal to dry). I apply moisturiser regularly to protect my skin from getting dried up.

I had mentioned in one of my reviews that I use Avon moisturiser

and Avon face pack.

I was in search of a moisturising lotion for my hands and body too.

Recently, my co-sister had sent Lubriderm skin nourishing moisturising lotion from US.

This lotion is made ...

• out of Oat extract.

I started applying this lotion for the past 1 month.

The result is too good.

I apply this lotion everyday.

It soothens dry skin.

It can be applied on the

hands and body after a shower.

My husband has also started using this lotion regularly who was once not very keen on such products.

It is a product of Pfizer group.

For more details please check www.

prodhelp.

com

Lubriderm Lotion
    Sonya Hamilton says :

I was out of my age defying oil of olay that I use for my face moistoriser, so for about 4 or 5 days I used lubriderm lotion on my face.Now my face is really tight and like chapped I stopped useing it on my face could this have caused a reaction? I later read back of lotion and it said hands and body lotion. Thank You Sonya Hamiton

Galega says :

This lotion is clearly indicated to be used on the body, not on the facial skin. Using it on the face can lead to some problems (not with every user, though). You should immediately stop using it on the face. Your skin should be fine within 3 days. If not, then you should consult a dermatologist.

murtuza says :

CAN I APPLY LUBRIDERM SKIN NOURISHING LOTION ON MY FACE

John says :

Yes. However, Lubriderm suggests trying it on a small area first to test, before apply it all over.

Galega says :

It is intended to be used on hands and body, not on FACE or NECK. You may have to face some side effects, if you don’t follow the instructions of manufacturer. It is not suitable for facial skin. Find a suitable alternative for your face.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31290559520431/k2311a0529/5.29.06