25 Hours watch  » Watches  »
  • I think, this made him to gift me a watch this time

• by adit
      My husband gifted me 25 Hours watch this valentine’s day.

It was an unexpected gift from him but a very valuable gift. He normally gifts something in gold but this time his choice was watch. I had lost my watch couple of years back and

since then I never bought or tied a watch. I think, this made him to gift me a watch this time.

25 Hours watch is very elegant and stylish in its own way. The dial is round in shape and the strap normally comes in silver grey which gives a youthful look to the person wearing it. Only four numbers (3,6,9,12) are imprinted in roman letters and the balance in dots.

The corners of the dial is designed in such a way that it looks as if stones are embedded ...

• 25 Hours watch
      in the corners thus giving a glitter from distance. It is water resistant and scratch resistant. It has 12 months guarantee.

They also provide Instruction Manual service guide. Both time and date can be set in this watch. It has a special feature of

2 time telling (i.e. you can set time of two different countries). This can be set following the manual provided at the time of purchase.

We got this watch in Singapore. They have showroom all over the world.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 64290559510431/k2311a0529/5.29.06