Chuck Vs the Third Dimension  » Movies  »
NBC
  • I'm not sure what the problem was, but the three d glasses which were made available for this episode but they didn't work all that well
  • The best part of this season is Chuck's change in the relationship with Sarah after having seen her shoot an unarmed man at the end of the last season

• by Elton Gahr

I’m not sure what the problem was, but the three d glasses which were made available for this episode but they didn’t work all that well. I suspect that I sit closer to my TV than most people, so I’m going to assume that was it for now.

The plot itself

was ok.

The best part was the guest star.

Tyler Martin, played by Dominic Monaghan.

For those of you who don’t know he’s from Lost and the lord of the rings movies.

As normal Chuck get stuck doing most of the spy stuff himself and he is able to just barely ...

• survive.

I personally have to say that I’m ready for him to start getting a little better at this.

Watching someone who isn’t good as a spy works, but watching someone who doesn’t improve is another.

Still, I really like Chuck and this episode is no different.

The best part of

this season is Chuck’s change in the relationship with Sarah after having seen her shoot an unarmed man at the end of the last season.

She did it to protect him, and he knows that, but that doesn’t make it any easier and that touch of reality adds a great deal to the show.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111202595040628/k2311a0212/2.12.09