Dark Mocha Frappucino
  • I enjoy coffee, infact i can say that i am addicted to coffee
  • But not all coffee are good, i prefer the best taste with the original coffee sense in it
  • One of my favourite coffee at starbucks is the dark mocha frapucino
  • I love the mocha taste, which not too bitter but not too sweet like other mocha in different place

• by Azuchi

Just from the name frappucino, you might already know that this one come from the Starbucks. I enjoy coffee, infact i can say that i am addicted to coffee. A glass of coffee is a must for me. But not all coffee are good, i prefer the best taste with the

original coffee sense in it.

I usually drink instant coffee and the mix one. But when i have enough money i seldom visit starbucks to drink one of their coffee. One of my favourite coffee at starbucks is the dark mocha frapucino. I love the mocha taste, which not too bitter but ...

• not too sweet like other mocha in different place. I love it more when i put some extra chocolate powder on it, well i can drink more than 2 glass with it (but i dare not more than 2 glass, i still love my heart).

But i don’t know why, these few

days starbucks don’t have the dark mocha, they only have the dark cherry mocha which is a little bit different. The dark mocha is still the best, while the dark cherry mocha taste a little bit like the syrup mocha and cherry. I hope they will serve the dark mocha again soon.

Azriel says :

Is this different from the Christmas Drink Dark Cherry Mocha only because of the Cherry Syrup? I kinda Like the Dark Cherry Mocha but it is only available during Christmas Season. I tried the Dark Mocha alone but it sure was not what I really prefer. It was just a more concentrated Mocha Frappe with not much difference.

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi, I have a friend who is a barista at Starbucks here in the states and there are two differences. First, is, as you thought, the cherry syrup it adds a dark floral and yet savory flavor that isn’t present in regular mocha. Secondly is that the mocha flavoring used in the Dark Mocha is actually slightly stronger than what is used in the Dark Cherry Mocha because the regular mocha has a stronger flavor that would overpower the cherry flavoring in the drink. So yes, it is partly to do with the Cherry Syrup but also with the strength of the mocha flavoring. Hope this helps.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271102594931128/k2311a0211/2.11.09