Tango waffle real cheese  » Food  »
  • First time I didn't read the brand, I think it's just an ordinary wafers, so I just ripping the wrap and the start to bite it
  • But, I don't like the packaged because it's too tight with the waffel itself, so it's a little bit difficult to open it

• by coolvie

This is the new product from tango. Tango is the wellknown wafer brand from ‘Orang Tua’ the big food factory.

I just eat Tango waffle with real cheese flavor today, I got from my mother.

First time I didn’t read the brand, I think it’s just an ordinary wafers, so I just ripping the

wrap and the start to bite it.

After i taste it and swallow it in first bite, I wondering why and asking myself, hmmm, what’s wafer is this?it feels different and taste delicious.

And then I put the wrap and read it, oww no wonder, it’s a product from Tango.

, but it’s waffle not ...

• waffer like I thought.

Not surprising because Tango wafer is always have a good taste.

This Tango waffle is different from wafer of course, the texture is harder than wafer.

When it bites, it’s so crunchy and crispy.

The real cheese is lay between the waffel, it’s taste sweet and a little bit salty.

The mixed of the waffel and the cheese is so match.

One packed tango waffle real cheese contain four pieces of waffel.

It’s good to taste accompanied by a cup of coffee or tea.

But, I don’t like the packaged because it’s too tight with the waffel itself, so it’s a little bit difficult to open it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271102594881028/k2311a0211/2.11.09