FIDO Cell Phone Service
  • I used FIDO for over 2 years and it is one of the best plans I've had in a while
  • I also recommend this service to everyone who wants the best service, long conversations without disturbance and wants value for money because FIDO provides all that

• by arjun2001

I used FIDO for over 2 years and it is one of the best plans I’ve had in a while. They have wide range of cell phone plans for all ages. They also have a great customer support and staff which is 24/7 available for your help.

I have never experienced any problems with

the free set of cell phone they gave me and the service itself is great. The phone does not disconnect in the middle of the conversation, the conversations are always clear and they have never billed the wrong amount.

These things are something which separates FIDO from the rest. They care about the customers ...

• and don’t many any mistakes in doing so. They gave me Sony Ericsson with the plan for free. A free cell phone with great service is something we all look for.

They can suit anyone’s needs and will quickly solve any problems. FIDO Cell Phone Service is one of the best and I will continue

to use it in the coming years. I also recommend this service to everyone who wants the best service, long conversations without disturbance and wants value for money because FIDO provides all that.

It is a tremendous service and you should give it a try, since you can cancel your phone and end up paying nothing!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221102594821028/k2311a0211/2.11.09