Eureka TV show
  • I thought it was just another SciFi show that wasn't going to have a long life, but as I saw it already has 3 seasons, although 8 to 12 episode ones, and they are planing to do the 4th season too
  • It is about a small town founded by Albert Einstein (or on his idea) where only the best scientists live and they invents different kind a stuff
  • Eureka is, in my opinion, the best SciFi network show and I'd recommend it to all SciFi fans
  • The only little thing I don't like about it is that it has small number of episodes per season, all together, in 3 season it doesn't have more than 30 episodes which is such a pitty

• by lorelai

I went out with several friends ones and they started talking about a TV show called Eureka. I thought it was just another SciFi show that wasn’t going to have a long life, but as I saw it already has 3 seasons, although 8 to 12 episode ones, and they are planing to do the 4th season too.

So I got interested and checked the show out and I must say that I was pleasantly

surprised.

The show is quite interesting.

It is about a small town founded by Albert Einstein (or on his idea) where only the best scientists live and they invents different kind a stuff.

Usually these invented stuff create problems and there’s a sheriff who is trying to solve those problems.

So they can trick the time, they can make objects fly, they can turn invisible, they can walk trough the walls, create clouds and sun ...

• and similar SciFi ideas.

They sound like some kind a super people but usually their inventions create more problems than good, like the second sun which almost melts down the sun, and although he has quite low IQ the sheriff always saves the day.

But sheriff’s live is made even more difficult buy his teen daughter who runs away from home all the time and decided to move in with her father.

They live in

a house controlled by a computer called SARAH and Sarah sometimes creates problems too.

In the third season his pregnant sister moves in with them.

Eureka is, in my opinion, the best SciFi network show and I’d recommend it to all SciFi fans.

The only little thing I don’t like about it is that it has small number of episodes per season, all together, in 3 season it doesn’t have more than 30 episodes which is such a pitty.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101102594721028/k2311a0211/2.11.09