Sizzler’s restaurant Bangkok  » Restaurants  »
Siam Discovery Centre, Bangkok
  • I tasted some of my girlfriend's chicken chop and I think it was not bad, at least better taste than my steak

• by nzlem

This is a western food restaurant situated in Siam Discovery Centre which is next to Siam Paragon Shopping Complex.

When I was there, It looked to me like a popular place for youngsters as over 50% of the customers in it were below 25 years old. It was very packed that day and me and my girlfriend had to wait for a table.

Not long later, we were seated. The waitress could hardly speak

English, luckily my girlfriend is a Thai so she did the translation for me. Apparently, we only had to order main course and drinks. Salad, soup and desserts were buffet style and included in the price of the main course. The price of the main course was not cheap, averaged out to 600 Baht (USD15).

Once we ordered the main course, we started to make our own salad and chose the soup. There were ...

• 3 types of soup but I only remember 2 Chicken Mushroom Soup and Corn Soup. The Chicken Mushroom Soup tasted a bit like the soup from Pizza Hut. I tried all 3 of the soups but nothing special about them. I have no complaints about the salad bacause I made it myself, just add in whatever you want.

My T-Bone Steak with black pepper sauce (originally with different gravy but I asked for

it) arrived shortly after I had the soup and garlic bread. The steak tasted alright, again, nothing special. I tasted some of my girlfriend’s chicken chop and I think it was not bad, at least better taste than my steak.

We were very full after eating. However, I think the prices were quite expensive for a restaurant in Thailand. I’m not sure if I would go back again. Maybe I would if I’m really hungry.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71102594591028/k2311a0211/2.11.09