Apple iPod touch 16 GB (2nd Generation)  » Electronics  »
  • I was not very much impressed by the speaker

• by rambo78

I purchased this iPod around one year back when it newly entered the market. I was really excited about this purchase.

The overall packaging of the product attracted me all the more towards this iPod.

The screen is simply awesome and bright and the videos is pleasing as well.

The battery

life is superb as well when I compare it to the other iPod’s I own.

The volume buttons were placed on the side of the iPod Touch unlike the earlier iPods, which makes it easier to use.

Also the size if the iPod Touch is small which I personally prefer.

Coming to ...

• the applications the Mail, browser functions are great.

What I disliked about this product that it did not have a search features which really kills my time and also there is no hard drive mode.

I was not very much impressed by the speaker.

The speaker really failed to make any mark

on me.

The speaker is only good while you play games.

Also there is no Bluetooth for peripherals and other accessories.

Overall in terms of durability and price this product is worth it.

Although I wish the iPod could be better than this I still enjoy watching a movie on a trip with this iPod.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161102594581028/k2311a0211/2.11.09