True Love Waits Sterling Silver Ring  » Jewelry  »
  • It still looks new brand and I think it will look that way for few more months
  • I recommend this to gift this lovely ring to anyone whom you really love very much

• by rambo78

This is an awesome ring. I purchased this ring for my cousin from a shopping center.

The ring looks very pretty and simple at the same time.

Since the time of the purchase my cousin has been showing this ring to all

of her friends.

She claims to have received many compliments for the ring which makes her proud.

I really liked the design of the ring.

As I mentioned it is simple but at the same time very much attractive and looks good on your fingers.

My cousin has been wearing this ever since it was purchased and intends to keep wearing this ring after getting married.

It is slimmer than the other rings and just seems to be of perfect size on her hands and suits ...

• True Love Waits Sterling Silver Ring
      her style.

Although she has worn it for months the ring has not worn out a bit as yet.

It still looks new brand and I think it will look that way for few more months .

I recommend this to

gift this lovely ring to anyone whom you really love very much.

I purchased this for around $12.

It’s worth the price.

I might buy another one soon if I decide to gift someone something really good and cheap at the same time.

faizan says :

how we became to now that someone love us or not if he she love us so what should we do on that spot

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 451102594561028/k2311a0211/2.11.09