Philips Ni 21AWTXJ Electrical steam iron
  • The iron did cost me a bit more but I don't have see by best t-shirts and pants with big holes anymore and thus it is much cheaper comparatively than the normal iron

• by nikhil.mehak

Philips Ni 21AWTXJ Electrical steam iron, A ergonomically designed light weight steam iron perfect to meet the daily day to day requirements of our household. Living in a very small place we don’t have at our disposal any laundry services ironing our clothes. My mother does it all from washing to ironing and she was using the old heavy iron
      which use to stick to our clothes and thus ruining it most of the time.

So I was very angry when one of my favorite t- shirt was all black and torn and so I went to the nearby market and bought this Philips Ni 21AWTXJ Electrical steam iron. First of all the iron is light weight and easy to ...

• use than the old iron she was using and secondly it’s designed in such a way that clothes don’t stick and thus saves it from getting damaged. The base has pores which emits steam and thus prevents the clothes from sticking and getting burned.

The iron is comparatively very cheap and saves some quality time ,previously it use to take at least 5-6 minutes to iron the same shirt and now she does it in half the time (since the Philips iron is light and very efficient in removing the creases ). The iron did cost me a bit more but I don’t have see by best t-shirts and pants with big holes anymore and thus it is much cheaper comparatively than the normal iron.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161102594521028/k2311a0211/2.11.09