The Joy Luck CLub DVD  » Movies  »
  • This a mother daughter/ Family-oriented/ Sibling relationships type of movie and this is one of the best movie played by mostly Asian actors, and i was totally impressed and teary eyed when i saw it, I can't stop but cry after another and after another scene
  • I love how this film showed exactly why some mothers seems to be a villain but the truth is they are our saviors hiding in their own wings
  • This is yet the best American-Asian Movie so far
  • Fathers and son should definitely watch this too

• by Arwen

This DVD is one of the most unforgettable movies in my entire human life. believe it or not. I really don’t want to see this movie before, because i was thinking it would be some cheesy-no-story type of movie. I was very very wrong. And i hate myself for not watching it on the big screen. I was young then so I have no tiniest interest of watching this movie. I purchased

this because my sister told me that it is worth watching.

My sister really has taste so I did buy it. This a mother daughter/ Family-oriented/ Sibling relationships type of movie and this is one of the best movie played by mostly Asian actors, and i was totally impressed and teary eyed when i saw it, I can’t stop but cry after another and after another scene. If you are wondering what ...

• this movie was all about. It is a movie about how different mothers brought up their children. how they overcome their personal problems. How they handle their relationship with their men. How their past relationship with their mothers affects their current relationships with their daughters.

wings. The characters played their part so well. And i mean all of the characters. I was totally moved by everyone’s performances. This is yet the best American-Asian Movie so far. And one more thing although this movie is more about mothers and daughter. Fathers and son should definitely watch this too. You will learn not only one or two but many lessons in life, that you might think was just easy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111102594501028/k2311a0211/2.11.09