Benadryl cough formula
  • On one such occasion when I was down with this dry cough I thought of trying this Benadryl cough formula, I had heard about the goodness of the medicine but never had used it
  • I bought home a bottle and took 2 spoonful before going to bed (recommended by the general physician)
  • Like most other cough formulas it too took its' time to cure me from the dry cough but the best thing about the cough formula is that it also helped me relieve myself from the itchiness which no other cough formula was able to

• by nikhil.mehak

Everyone knows how bad dry cough can get, the constant coughing and the itching of the throat makes life really miserable. It one of the situations were you are completely helpless and can’t do anything to sooth yourself from the annoying itching of the throat. I tried many cough formulas but most of them though effective

took time in curing and so life would get very miserable. These minor diseases are much of a nuisance then the major ones.

On one such occasion when I was down with this dry cough I thought of trying this Benadryl cough formula, I had heard about the goodness of the medicine but never had used it.

• I would go back to my old cough syrup which worked but was very slow in its effectiveness. I bought home a bottle and took 2 spoonful before going to bed (recommended by the general physician). The medicine worked instantly and relieved me from the itchy feeling.

Like most other cough formulas it too took

its’ time to cure me from the dry cough but the best thing about the cough formula is that it also helped me relieve myself from the itchiness which no other cough formula was able to. Since then I use only Benadryl cough formula and have discarded all other cough syrups we were previously using.

rahul says :

i want testing method of menthol

samantha says :

can my 4 year old take benadryl and triaminic cough together? the benadrly helps with the itchy throat but not with the cough.

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi Samantha. They can be taken individually, but it is best to split them apart by at least an hour. That is what my pediatrician always directed me to do with my daughters over the counter medication when she was sick. I would still suggest talking to your pediatrician to see if perhaps there is an OTC medication that will treat all of your child’s symptoms safely.

Galega says :

It isn’t a good idea to give two cough syrup at the same time. She is only 4 year old. Took her to a pediatrician and follow the prescription.

Benadryl isn’t working for your baby because you are not giving the right kind of medicine. It is not a perfect medicine for soreness of the throat or itchy throat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261102594491028/k2311a0211/2.11.09