A4-Tech PK-333MB Night Vision Webcam  » Hardware  »
  • I think my web camera is completely satisfying
  • This web cam is so convenient you just simply clip it to your Monitor and adjust a little for your own convenience, and whoala
  • I bought this web camera in a reasonable price and thought that this brand maybe cheaper than the other expensive ones but it definitely delivers what features it offers

• by Arwen

I haven’t changed my webcam for 2 years now. why? I think my web camera is completely satisfying. I really don’t need to get into too techno-mumbo-jumbo kind of web cam that is so expensive and will stop working after it falls. I purchased my A4 tech night vision web camera for almost 2 years now. And this is one camera

that I am very much pleased.

This web cam is so convenient you just simply clip it to your Monitor and adjust a little for your own convenience, and whoala! Your done. You don’t need to look for a place where you could place it perfectly. This wecamera fits perfectly to LCD monitor, but if you don’t want to clip it.

• you could just placed it anywhere. I still thinks it goes well on the top of the monitor. This camera automatically adjusts whenever you needed some adjustment so you will look perfectly in your videos or web cam.

But the best part is the night vision. This camera has 6 infrared leds, 3 on each sides. There was this one time

that i was talking to my student online and then suddenly the light were off. My husband accidentally turned it off. My student were surprised to clearly see me in the dark. I bought this web camera in a reasonable price and thought that this brand maybe cheaper than the other expensive ones but it definitely delivers what features it offers.

Lymax says :

I need Web page for download

Jules Li says :

Go to A4tech.com. Select this product in the product box and select search. You will be able to download the driver from here.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 331102594471028/k2311a0211/2.11.09