Standard Gas Stove  » Housewares  »
  • It is the most loved appliance brand here in the Philippines and it is the best of its kin
  • Being a user for a couple of users I recommend it to fellow consumers as well

• by maffy

When my mom and dad married 25 years ago, they were able to have their own appliances when they move in together. I was a witness on the durability of a Standard Gas Stove.

It was with us for years and it was more than 10 years that we were able to use it.

We use it everyday to

cook almost anything from boiling water to food for parties.

It was very much reliable although it was just a two burner gas stove.

Standard appliances is one of the worlds leading companies when it comes to reliability and durability.

We were very careful in using it and especially after care so I guess this is also a plus ...

• factor why we were able to keep this for a long time.

It was worth using it and I can say that it was a good investment although I really don’t know the exact price of this stove before.

It is just the conventional gas stove which uses requires an LPG to make it work.

Its really nice to

have an appliance which lasts long so every now and then when we buy any appliance in a local appliance center we make sure that its Standard.

It is the most loved appliance brand here in the Philippines and it is the best of its kin.

Being a user for a couple of users I recommend it to fellow consumers as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531102594461028/k2311a0211/2.11.09