Renu mulitplus , multipurpose solution  » Health  »
  • The solution is quite expensive but it is the best product and when it comes to taking care of my eyes I seldom would like to compromise
  • There are very few products better than Renu and I have been using it for years now without any problem

• by lovemehatesu

Renu mulitplus , multipurpose solution a very healthy and effective solution for cleaning and taking care of my soft contact lenses. I have been wearing spectacles since the very tender age of 12 and with times my power index increased. It’s now around 6 and thus looks very ugly with those fat glasses. Being a age of fashion so obviously I too

felt uncomfortable and finally bought myself a pair of good soft lenses which is very comfortable to use and doesn’t hurt one bit while wearing it. As well all know lenses require quite a care and needs to be rinsed with a solution to remove the proteins and disinfect the germs it generates during the course of day.

I trust only Baush & lomb for ...

• my eye care and thus use Renu ( A Baush & lomb product ) for rinsing and taking care of my soft lenses. It really is a great solution and cleans away all the dirt it accumulates. It freshens up the lenses and makes it ready for wear the next day. The solution is quite expensive but it is the best product and when
        it comes to taking care of my eyes I seldom would like to compromise.

There are very few products better than Renu and I have been using it for years now without any problem. It helps to maintain and take care of my eye wear and I have not suffered from any complication related to lense wear thanks mainly to Renu Multi purpose solution.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341002593921128/k2311a0210/2.10.09