Air New Zealand  » Airlines  »
  • After a few years of travelling, I have no international flight experience with Air New Zealand
  • As far as I know they have domestic flights sales on everyday
  • This is the second thing I don't like about Air New Zealand

• by nzlem

After a few years of travelling, I have no international flight experience with Air New Zealand. It’s not because they are not good, it’s just because they do not have flights to some of the places I want to go such as Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, GuangZhou and so on. I hope they would open up new

routes to more countries soon. Until now, I only have domestic flights experience with them, I’m satisfied with their services, no complaints so far.

One thing I really like about Air New Zealand is their sales on “Grab A Seat”. As far as I know they have domestic flights sales on everyday. On every Thursday, they have ...

• some really cheap international flights up for bid. Popular destinations of the sales are mostly to China, Japan, USA and Canada. However, the sales is only beneficial to those people who are not travelling alone because the price they pay is for 2, 3, 4 or more people. This is the second thing I don’t like
        about Air New Zealand. Hopefully, in the near future, they would organise sales for people who only need to buy ticket for one person.

I always hear good things about Air New Zealand but I never have a chance to fly with them. Hopefully they would soon have new routes covering the places I want to go.

Air New Zealand

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401002593821028/k2311a0210/2.10.09