Krua Thai Restaurant ( Cebu City, Philippines )  » Restaurants  »
SM City Cebu, Philippines
  • Thai cuisine is one of the most delicious dish in southeast asia
  • I love the quaint atmosphere and very polite staff
  • The only thing I don't like about this place is it destroys my diet

• by ibizaspain

Thai cuisine is one of the most delicious dish in southeast asia. I have been a fan of the spicy taste that thai foods offer. Thus when Krua Thai was opened in Cebu, I have been a consistent customer.

My favorite branch is that in SM Cebu. I love the quaint atmosphere and very

polite staff. The mall is also a one step shop so I can do my groceries and shopping after. I often go to Krua Thai every week and have been and forever be addicted to the food there.

The foods were very palatable and unique. One of my favorite is bagoong rice. It is fried ...

• rice with pork and green mangoes. It is a perfect combination. I also love the pandan chicken. This is chicken wrapped in pandan leaves. The desserts that they have is closely similar to filipino desserts. There was this rice cake which was so sticky and sweet. I have tasted most of what was in
        the menu and I kept craving for more.

The prices are okay. It is not so expensive just average prices like what other restaurants is offering. I personally would like to commend the staff for their politeness and the food arrived on time.

The only thing I don’t like about this place is it destroys my diet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71002593731028/k2311a0210/2.10.09