Jet Airways  » Airlines  »
  • I love the way the air hostess came to me and ask me politely Sir, would you like to have your food right now, or would you like me to offer you after few minutes

• by taran_2005

Hi, There is a saying that ” You cannot satisfy each and every customer” - A common rule accepted by most of the airlines across the globe.

But there is an airlines, who feels “Satisfaction is a right of customers”, That’s what I felt when we flew on jet airways.

As I was not a frequent flyer, I have no idea how to check in and collect the boarding pass. As I have e tickets, I was afraid and a bit hesitated. At the airport, I had a talk with jet airways service counter. They were so helpful, they helped me getting a boarding ...

• pass. One of the executives walks till the departure gate. In the flight, they have awesome services. I had been offered a drink, food, chocolates on board. The food was awesome. I love the way the air hostess came to me and ask me politely ” Sir, would you like to have your food
        right now, or would you like me to offer you after few minutes”…..

All the people are well aware of the airline procedure.Customer service is excellent. They even give a teddy bear to my cousin who is 3 years old.

Personally, I love to say that ” East or West, Jet airways is the best “.

Thanks.

Jet Airways

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401002593721028/k2311a0210/2.10.09