Commercial Law By Sen and Mitra  » Books  »
  • Finally my tuition teacher seeing the problem I was facing suggested me to take home his book and see if I could understand anything
  • After reading the first few pages I found it quite easy to understand and the best thing about the book were the cases describing and clarifying each and every section ( law)
  • The cases were solved and true verdicts stating and giving a clear picture of all the clauses of the rules ,so it was getting quite interesting all of a sudden

• by lovemehatesu

I am a commerce student and found commercial law very difficult to understand and grasp it. So many laws and section to be remembered made me puzzled and I always use to flung in my semester exams. I tried many times to mug it up but at the examination time everything was out of my head and so the result was always evident. I tried many things and

even tried taking tuitions but all to no avail. Finally my tuition teacher seeing the problem I was facing suggested me to take home his book and see if I could understand anything. It was a thick book on commercial law by Sen And mitra.

I took it home and started browsing it casually as I knew everything would go over my head. After reading the first few ...

• pages I found it quite easy to understand and the best thing about the book were the cases describing and clarifying each and every section ( law). The cases were solved and true verdicts stating and giving a clear picture of all the clauses of the rules ,so it was getting quite interesting all of a sudden. All the previous books I had tried just stated the
        law and thus could not grasp to effectiveness of them but this book by Sen and Mitra had everything clear and thus I finally started finding it interesting.

Thanks to this great book by Sen and Mitra I did manage to pass and score reasonably good marks in my board exams. I did not score a distinction but at least managed to get through with a decent score .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171002593711028/k2311a0210/2.10.09