Blackberry Bold from AT&T  » Phones  »
  • I think the touch screen thing is inefficient
  • I am still very impressed with how everything looks on it, even webpages
  • My only issue is that most of the change settings is not intuitive
  • The camera (especially the flash) is the best I've seen on the market
  • I love the leather backing because it's especially professional looking

• by JackieO

I have been using the Blackberry Bold for over 3 months now and think that it is an excellent phone/email/pda compromise.

As a non-techie person, I do admit that I am judging on the following qualities:

1. Phone must have buttons, and ones that are easy to press. I think the touch screen thing is inefficient.

2. The phone is useful and easy to use

(I don’t need to read forums and start-up guides) 3. I can customize what I need to.

The Blackberry Bold does fulfill all those features. First of all, the screen is large enough and clear enough to be viewed in both high and low light resolutions. I am still very impressed with how everything looks on it, even webpages.

The buttons are just big enough to text comfortable for long periods of time and are raised in a triangular point so you don’t have to stare at the buttons.

I can basically customize anything on the phone including what buttons go where, what menu items I want, and what features should be turned on/off. It was a lot of work in the beginning but it’s worth ...

• Blackberry Bold from AT&T
      it because I can tell by one look and even sound whether I have received a text, email, or ping.

Emails are easy to read and the web navigator is awesome. I also think the touch screen ball is perfect because it’s sensitive and yet substantial.

My only issue is that most of the “change settings” is not intuitive. It did take

me forever how to customize buttons/programs because I couldn’t figure out where the menus were located. Also, pushing the trackball and Blackberry menu button gives you different menus. Sometimes, I can’t remember how to get back where I need to be.

The camera (especially the flash) is the best I’ve seen on the market. I love the leather backing because it’s especially professional looking.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371002593650128/k2311a0210/2.10.09