Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch  » Cosmetics  »
  • It is definitely a part of my make up routine when I want to look my very best

• by adassa

I purchased a pot of Clarin’s Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch two months ago on impulse. I usually buy their Beauty flash balm but the retailer was out of stock.

The consultant explained how to use Instant Smooth but I was still a bit sceptical. Anyway, after two months use, albeit not everyday I can honestly

say it does what it says on the tin (or pot in this case!). Now I’m over 40 my skin although still OK needs that extra bit of help, particularly when I have an evening out after a hard day at work. I put Instant Smooth under my foundation after applying moisturiser by just patting in ...

• a tiny amount only where I need it. For me this is mainly on my nose, forehead and chin, where I have open pores and tend to get a bit shiny. You don’t need a lot to get a smoothing effect after a few minutes. I usually leave it a few minutes before applying foundation, which
        goes on really smooth.

It makes my skin look and feel really smooth and luminous and less lined. It is definitely a part of my make up routine when I want to look my very best. At around just over £20 for 15ml it is worth it. My pot is not even half used yet after two months!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311002593541228/k2311a0210/2.10.09