Degree Women Sheer Powder Invisible Solid Deodorant
1.0
  • Throughout the day I felt slimy and wet, which is definitely not a good sign when it comes to an antiperspirant and deodorant
  • This was a nightmare, and left me quite disappointed

• by Jessica

I purchased this Degree when I discovered our local Kmart was out of the Dove I usually buy, because I’ve had good luck with Degree products in the past. They were a buy one, get one free deal in this scent only, so I went for

it.

Upon opening it the next morning, I was overwhelmed by the baby powder smell. It was thick and strong, and actually quite unpleasant because of that. I didn’t really have a choice, so I put it on anyhow and finished getting ready for work.

Throughout the day I felt slimy and wet, which is definitely not a good sign when it comes to an antiperspirant and deodorant. The intense powdery scent stayed with me all day, and that alone gave me pause whenever it came time for my to move my arms away ...

• Degree Women Sheer Powder Invisible Solid Deodorant
      from my body. (My husband had commented that morning about how strong it was, but I thought the smell would dissipate throughout the day.)

This Degree leaves a slimy film on you, your clothing, and anything else it could touch. It is an antiperspirant, but instead of

feeling dry, the product itself leaves you feeling like there is a boggy swamp in your underarms. I had to wash my clothing twice in hot water to get rid of the film, and immediately purchased a different brand of deodorant. This was a nightmare, and left me quite disappointed.

ANITA AUSTIN says :

WHAT CHEMICALS ARE IN THIS PRODUCT?

John says :

These are the chemicals used: “Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly, Cyclopentasiloxane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil,PEG-8 Distearate, Fragrance (parfum), Talc, Corn Starch (zea mays), Vegetable O “.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311002593511228/k2311a0210/2.10.09