Blistex Silk & Shine
  • Once I opened the packaging - which was a surprisingly easy feat compared to most health and beauty products - I was immediately impressed with how secure the cap was
  • My only problem with it is the fact that a tube doesn't seem to last as long as most other lip treatments

• by Jessica

As an avid Chapstick user, I was skeptical about trying Blistex Silk & Shine. My husband had purchased it, figuring I would be willing to try something new, so I gave it a go.

The iridescent tube was beautiful, larger than I am used to, with bold purple writing. Once I opened

the packaging - which was a surprisingly easy feat compared to most health and beauty products - I was immediately impressed with how secure the cap was. I pulled the cap off, and was greeted with a very pleasant, not even remotely overbearing scent. It is sweet and almost musky at ...
      • the same time, and glides on like a dream. My kitten went crazy over it, trying to steal it from me, and now insists on sniffing my lips every time I use it.

It doesn’t have a waxy buildup, nor does it leave your lips feeling slimy. It stays in place, and

has a wonderful flavor. Best of all, it actually does moisturize your lips! I was quite impressed with the quality of this, and have since begun only purchasing Blistex Silk & Shine. My only problem with it is the fact that a tube doesn’t seem to last as long as most other lip treatments.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311002593471228/k2311a0210/2.10.09