Ninendo DS Lite
  • I think the touch screen is one of the best features of Nintendo DS Lite
  • This video game console is definitely a must to all youngsters, It's good enough for them while the price won't hurt your pocket

• by Arwen

We were supposed to buy the first one, I mean the original one, but my brother thinks that the original version is a bit bulky for him. When the latest one has launched we immediately purchased one. This Nintendo DS lite console is not really that bad as what other

claimed it to be. I think the touch screen is one of the best features of Nintendo DS Lite.

My brother just can’t get enough of it. He doesn’t have any touch screen gadget before so this thing was such a “big deal” for him. There was this one afternoon ...

• that he was showing off his new game console to his friends and I was in the dining room.

I can hear him playing and his Nintendo volume was up to the max. I wasn’t very impressed on how it sounds.Although, I think the color was just cool and still

stylish enough. We bought the crimson red which I think looks so awesomely hot!

After months and months of use I think the hinges got loose a little. This video game console is definitely a must to all youngsters, It’s good enough for them while the price won’t hurt your pocket.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281002593451228/k2311a0210/2.10.09