Singapore Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • I'm a Malaysian and I used to think that Malaysian Airlines was the best but I changed my mind after I flew with Singapore Airlines
  • They have new aircrafts with modern-looking interior and bigger LCD screens and also slightly wider seats (I think, not 100% sure but they do look wider to me)

• by nzlem

I would like to use 1 word to describe Singapore Airlines - Excellence. I’m a Malaysian and I used to think that Malaysian Airlines was the best but I changed my mind after I flew with Singapore Airlines. I hate to say this but I have to admit that Singapore Airlines is superb.

They

have new aircrafts with modern-looking interior and bigger LCD screens and also slightly wider seats (I think, not 100% sure but they do look wider to me). Entertainments include many latest movies and TV series, they even have “Prison Break” !!!Most of the games are quite new as well. I had a very ...

• pleasant flight with them. That was the first time I did not feel bored being on a plane for 13 hours.

About the Singapore Airport, they recently expanded it, now it’s really big and more shopping outlets. They have also renovated the old part of the airport. I remembered that the washrooms used to

be disgusting but now they are clean and nice. They also have outdoor smoking area which is much better than those indoor ones as they usually very stuffy and stinky.

I want to congratulate the authorities for providing such a first class service to their passengers. I would love to fly with them again in the future.

Singapore Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401002593331228/k2311a0210/2.10.09