Thai Airways  » Airlines  »
  • However, I don't think their customer service is good
  • I think they need to improve their ventilation and air conditioning system

• by nzlem

Overall, I personally think Thai Airways is OK. Aircrafts are comfortable, good meals and on-time rate is high.

However, I don’t think their customer service is good. Some of the flight attendents are not friendly enough. I remembered borrowing a pen from one of them to fill in the immigration form. I

had to ask for the pen for 3-4 times (lost count) before they got me the pen. The air stewardess who got me the pen showed me her “unhappy face”. Also, another time, after a while the aircraft landed, it was still moving slowly for parking but some of the passengers ...

• got up from their seats and took their bags out from the overhead compartment. One of the flight attendents shouted at them and told them to sit down and tighten the seatbelt. The flight attendent sounded like ordering the passengers to do so. He shouldn’t have acted in an angry way
        to the passengers, who are the customers.

Another thing I would like to talk about is the new Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport. I think they need to improve their ventilation and air conditioning system. I felt so warm and stuffy when I was in the airport and couldn’t wait any longer to get out of it.

Thai Airways

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401002593321228/k2311a0210/2.10.09