Smart Communications  » Cellular services  »
  • During my first year of using it when I go to the province to visit my relatives I ha a problem with the network reception since prepaid lines were still rising at that time
  • I can say that I have a good experience with it except from those times where there were no network reception
  • I enjoyed using it especially when they have their free promotional period for their phone chat
  • I also am disappointed when I use their unlimited services since you have to make sure that you would be able to register at a designated time of the day to be able to make use of it this was before but now you can register for unlimited services anytime of the day

• by maffy

I have been a cellular phone user since 2001. My first cellular phone provider was Smart Communications.

It is one of the leading cellular phone service here in the Philippines.

During my first year of using it when I go to the province to visit my relatives I ha a problem with the network reception since prepaid lines were still rising at that time.

I was frustrated most of the time when I

am not able to send text messages to my friends who are in the city.

After using it for a few years they were able to broaden their coverage area and so network reception in the province is now okay.

I can say that I have a good experience with it except from those times where there were no network reception.

I enjoyed using it especially when they have their free promotional period ...

• for their phone chat.

I was able to chat and meet new people all over the country within a month.

One thing that I also don’t like about this cellular phone service provider is that they often send promotional ads which comes in a form of a subscription where your load balance get subtracted when they sent this ads.

I also am disappointed when I use their unlimited services since you have to

make sure that you would be able to register at a designated time of the day to be able to make use of it this was before but now you can register for unlimited services anytime of the day.

I was also able to get freebies from this cellular service provider and they also offered me a promo wherein I subscribe for their post paid phone srvice and I was able to get a new phone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221002593241228/k2311a0210/2.10.09