Pantene Pro-V Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

• by grl2475

My husband has battled the war against dandruff for years now. He has been complaining about the white flakes that show up against his dark colored clothes and his dry and itchy scalp. He tried everything. He even went to a salon to have a scalp treatment in the hopes of solving his problem scalp.

Then one day, while watching a

commercial on television, we chanced upon an ad by Pantene Pro-V Anti-Dandruff Shampoo. I suggested he try it since I have been using Pantene for years now and have had wonderful results with my own hair from using the brand.

So we went out and bought it at the local grocery store. After using it for a week, my husband started ...

• to rave about the shampoo. He said his dandruff just disappeared and his scalp no longer dry and itchy and as a bonus, his hair started looking great! His hair is more shiny, fuller looking, and more manageable. He attests that his hair hasn’t felt and looked this great in years!

One time a friend of his confided to him that

he has the same problem. He didn’t hesitate to admit that he had the dandruff problem too and recommended to his friend that he use Pantene. And guess what? His friend had the same great results too.

Overall, I would recommend this shampoo because it works great for the hair and scalp. My husband tried it and had successful results with it.

Pantene Pro-V Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311002593221228/k2311a0210/2.10.09