Calvin Klein CK One Eau de Toillette Spray  » Perfume  »
  • I love this perfume, mostly because its unisex, it's meant to be used by both sexes
  • I found myself reaching for this perfume every time I am in the mood to dress up casually
  • Overall, I would recommend this perfume to everyone who wants a fresh, clean and somewhat sweet and citrousy scent

• by grl2475

I have lots of perfumes and colognes. Some are given as gifts and some I purchased myself. But among my collection of scents, one stands out from the rest and that is Calvin Klein CK One Eau de Toillette Spray.

I love this perfume, mostly

because its unisex, it’s meant to be used by both sexes. It’s smells absolutely fabulous. It’s not not flowery and overpowering. It smells just right for me. The scent lingers and stays on until the end of the day. My husband uses it a lot too. Both of us love the scent it gives. Every time I use it, I feel so elegant and sexy at the same time playful. I really love it!

What’s more, I also like the simple yet classy bottle it comes in. When the ...

• Calvin Klein CK One Eau de Toillette Spray
      contents run out you simply have to buy the same perfume that comes in a splash bottle which is cheaper and put on the spray that came in the original bottle. It saves me a lot of money that way.

I found myself reaching for

this perfume every time I am in the mood to dress up casually.

Overall, I would recommend this perfume to everyone who wants a fresh, clean and somewhat sweet and citrousy scent. It’s perfect as a gift for anyone, a man or a woman.

Olga Filenko says :

re : Overall, I would recommend this perfume to everyone who wants a fresh, clean and somewhat sweet and citrousy scent
I love love love this perfume speciallyon my boyfriend.fresh,clean and sexy thats how I would describe it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561002593201228/k2311a0210/2.10.09