Nokia N73 vs Nokia 6120c  » Phones  »
  • I have Nokia 6120c and N73, i bought the first one recently
  • I love my N73 because it has good camera so i can capture every moment whenever i want
  • The only worst of 6120c i think is the smaller screen than N73

• by Dian Melydia

Nowadays a broadband internet access is necessary in our daily life.

I have to use my mobile phone for my internet access. I have Nokia 6120c and N73, i bought the first one recently. These two phones price are similar, but both have different feature especially for internet and entertaiment.

Previously i used my N73 as a modem. Nokia N73 comes with 3G so we can use it for 3G modem. It maximum speed is 384 kbps. Until last year, this speed was great for internet in my city, Jambi on Indonesia. I love

my N73 because it has good camera so i can capture every moment whenever i want. But the worst thing from N73 is too slow progress while using the phone and while start up the phone. It has 256K colors and stereo speakers so i usually playing games and listening the music from that phone.

But by the beginning of this year, 2009, i feel i reached the maximum of my patience with N73 since it has old technology inside. So i searching for a new one. I found Nokia 6120c.

6120c is a ...

• small-great phone i guess. It has affordable price with great technology inside, with a lower price than N73, Nokia 6120c has 16M colors display, HSDPA (3.5 G) which maximum speed is 3.6 Mbps and faster processor than N73. The only worst of 6120c i think is the smaller screen than N73. N73 has 2.4″ and 6120c has 2″, it reasonable because 6120c itself has a smaller dimension than N73.

Overall i can say that 6120c is more powerful than N73. Now i use my 6120c as HSDPA modem (note: if we buy an

HSDPA modem it will cost about $100-$200, but by purchasing Nokia 6120c which under $200, we got two function in one gadget, a mobile phone plus HSDPA modem). 6120c only has 2MP camera, lose from N73 with 3.15MP. But it doesn’t matter because for my daily activities 2MP is enough.

So if you are looking for cheap phone with latest technology, maybe Nokia 6120c should be in your list. I don’t know what exactly the reason N73’s price is still higher than 6120c, maybe because N73 is Nseries, an elite segmentation of Nokia.

animenation_05 aka KieNo says :

i have a problem in my 6120c, i bought it for 3,000 php, i have it for a month the speaker is not working, it sucks,

Jules Li says :

If the volume is turned up, it’s likely an internal issue with the speaker. If you have only had it for a month, it should be still under warranty. I would suggest contacting Nokia for a replacement.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371002593191228/k2311a0210/2.10.09