Burberry London For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray  » Perfume  »
  • Unfortunately they did have this for sale
  • Then I searched for it over the net and found this one but have not ordered it yet because of the shipping cost

• by rambo78

This perfume was gifted to me by one of my old friends. I simply loved the fragrance. I just sprinted a little and it used to last me for hours and hours. Sometimes a little more would last me for my whole 9 hour shift and my friends would accuse me of sprinkling perfume every time I returned from

the loo.

For the first few hours the fragrance just spreads all over and then it fades away a bit with time but still it keeps for a long time. The bottle got emptied very soon because my both my brothers also started using it after the fragrance touched their nose. I went to the nearby store to get a ...

• new one once this got over but was not able to find this one out there. Unfortunately they did have this for sale. Then I searched for it over the net and found this one but have not ordered it yet because of the shipping cost. Whenever I happen to find decent time I will try to search for
        other sellers selling this perfume and buy one very soon. This time I will make sure to keep it away from my brothers reach so that is lasts longer.

Overall I think this is a great product. I have been extremely satisfied with this product. Also if you want to gift something to someone then this perfume can be a good choice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561002593171228/k2311a0210/2.10.09